The moon holds a lot of symbolism – feminine energies, constant change, light and dark, etc. The full moon specifically represents the height of power and clarity. So this piece is a reminder of our own power, to fight for what we know to be true, and to support and lift each other up.
- Original gouache illustration
- 8x10 inches with deckled edge
- 140lb Arches cold press bright white paper
- Signed at the bottom right corner
- Shipped in a cellophane sleeve with hard backing in a flat mailer to ensure safe delivery to you
- Free US shipping